OXICAT Hybrid is a specially developed high-performance cleaner that removes deposits, soot and carbon residues in the entire exhaust tract, especially in the area of the catalytic converter, the lambda sensor, the turbocharger and the EGR valve in a sustainable and effective manner. The product is highly effective in combating problems such as operational pollutants and increased emissions resulting from the frequent occurrence of hybrid vehicle combustion engines in the cold start phase due to irregular short-term operation. When used regularly, Hybrid OXICAT provides protection against re-contamination as well as increases fuel efficiency, optimizes engine performance, and ensures proper functionality of the catalytic converter and the lambda sensor. Thus, the cleaner supports compliance with the emission limit values.
– Removes existing deposits
– Provides protection against heavy pollution in case of irregular short-time operation of the engine
– Restores engine performance
– Ensures the proper functionality of the Lambda sensor / Catalyst / Turbocharger and the EGR valve
– Prevents or eliminates problems displayed via on board diagnostics / OBD
For use in all hybrid vehicle with petrol and diesel engines. Recommended use in vehicles that did not pass the emissions test (part of the main investigation) due to excessive exhaust emissions.
Regularly every 3-4 months to admit the fuel tank. Observe mixing ratio!
300 ml for up to 60-80 liter fuel. Mixing Ratio: 1:200
Works while engine is running