Thursday, June 25, 2015
Finally Motocross again!
It is hard to believe, but the last race of the “Nordbayernserie” in Gräfentonna is now almost two months back. Though since then the riders of our team MX for Life / bluechemgroup.com have trained in other races, the anticipation of a new competition for more championship points is now enormous. In addition, the weekend in Bruchstedt (June, 27th/28th 2015) is the final event of the NBS before the summer break.
The following riders will go at the start for the team MX for Life / bluechemgroup.com:
- Michael Hohndorf in class MX1
- Felix Friedrich in class MX2 “Jugend”
- David Rosenstengel in class MX2 “Jugend” (The bluechemGROUP is his official CARE partner.)
Leon Urban, Steven Vater and team leader Geoffrey Pfeifer will not take part in Bruchstedt for different reasons:
- Leon Urban (class 85ccm): This weekend a major motorcycle biathlon race takes place at Leon's home track in Lehesten. Of course, as a local boy he should not be missed in this event.
- Steven Vater (class MX2 “Jugend”): Since his accident in Tauperlitz Steven is indeed on a continuous road to recovery, but he is not yet fit for a new race. He wants to get back on his motorcycle again for the first time in two weeks to begin training. His hope is to be able to fully support the team MX for Life / bluechemgroup.com after the summer break.
- Geoffrey Piper (Class “Clubsport”): The team leader also is not fit for a new race, as he is currently in rehab sports. That is why he was not able to train for Bruchstedt, but he will be there to support the team morally.
It is not going to be easy...
The coming weekend a strenuous and demanding nature track in Bruchstedt, which is characterized by a clayey, stony and very hard ground awaits our riders. The 1.7 km long circuit also offers many uphill and downhill sections and many jumps, which is extremely challenging the condition and concentration of each driver.
Nevertheless the bluechemGROUP wishes its team MX for Life / bluechemgroup.com and all other participants good luck for the coming weekend and will also accompany this event with a sponsorship of our outstanding MX for Life products.
The next highlight for our riders will be the Monster Energy Cross Finals on August, 29th/30th 2015 in Mühlhausen (Bayern). At this event the best drivers from the German federal states compete against each other, with Michael Hohndorf and David Rosenstengel joining them, if the positive trend continues in the current championship.
After this event the next race of the “Nordbayernserie” takes place in Bramberg on August, 8th 2015.