Particle Filter Flushing Liquid solves and removes all soot deposition and residues from the particle filter. The flushing liquid cleans gently and can be perfectly be used on all aluminum, magnesium, zinc and cadmium parts. The product can be used perfectly for the latest generation of particle filters.
Suitable for all diesel particle filters.
1. Demount particle filter and seal one opening of the filter with a tape.
2. Fill the flushing liquid into the particle filter
3. Let the product work for about 10 hours and shake from time to time.
4. After the cleaning process, thoroughly rinse the filter with clear warm water.
5. Re-mount the particle filter, add DPF Super Clean and do a test drive of at least 20 minutes
If regeneration does not start automatically driven by the engine electronic, start it with a
approx. 3-5 ltrs. depending filter size
approx. 8 to 10 hours