WHY USE A/C LEAK STOP?
Often times due to timeworn cracked hoses and brittle O-rings a successive loss of the coolant occurs in the A/C system. This is harmful to the environment and results in expensive repair works. A/C Leak Stop seals leakages and avoids extra time and costs for repairs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A/C Leak Stop localizes the point of leakage in the A/C System and seals it permanently, without any reaction with humidity and oxygen. A/C Leak Stop repairs leakages with maximum dimensions of 0.5mm.
• It permanently repairs leaks on metal and rubber parts of vehicle A/C Systems.
• Compatible with all types of coolants.
• Visible in U/V light.
• Significantly reduces compressor noise.
• Ideal for preventative use.
• Non-clogging of the system compressor.
• Harmless to all system components as well as to the re-charger.
• DOSE FOR A/C SYSTEMS WITH MAX 1.0 KG OF R134A GAS.
Can be inserted into Vehicle Air Conditioning Systems under Vacuum or with a maximum System Pressure port of 5,5 bar (80 psi)
Possible application with refrigerant
1. Turn on the air conditioner, fan should be set to maximum setting
2. Unscrew the protective cap of the cartridge and connect the adapter
3. When using the flexible adapter (Part No. P6082), the air must be squeezed out of the hose
4. For car air conditioners without a low pressure side refrigerant fill port it is necessary to use a special adapter (Part No. P6083)
5. Connect the adapter to the low pressure side refrigerant fill port of the air conditioner and press in the complete contents of the cartridge
6. Remove the adapter
7. If necessary repeat the process
8. Run the air conditioner for at least 30 minutes
Application without refrigerant
1. Empty the air conditioner
2. Fill sealant and new refrigerant
3. Run the air conditioner for at least 30 minutes
30 ml for one application
approx. 30 minutes